Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Claregate in Wolverhampton is everything you want a local pub to be. Friendly and full of character, it’s a place for friends to meet and families to spend time together. We’ve got a lovely beer garden and a great patio area for sunny days. The pub function room is a big, flexible space that’s perfect for private parties. We do all the pub drinks you could possibly want: real ales, beers, bottles, wine, prosecco, cocktails, spirits galore, juices, hot drinks, and soft drinks that’ll keep your tastebuds happy. The food menu is a real feast for the eyes; your mouth will start watering the moment you pick it up. Whatever you fancy, we’ve got it. Light bites sit alongside smoked dishes and steaks, burgers, chicken, pizzas, and pub legends like good old fish and chips. We’re super generous pub people: a penny from every main meal you order goes straight to charity. Have lots of what you love and feel good about it!
Looking for good pubs with Sky Sports? Watch the match with us. Swap banter at the bar or enjoy the game from one of our comfy chairs. We’ll keep the beer flowing and sort you out with a plate of tasty pub grub that really hits the spot. Because all that football can really work up an appetite. The pub atmosphere is something special on match days. Come over and be part of it.
Sunday lunch will satisfy everyone in the family. And if you think it wouldn’t be complete without a proper pud, say the word and we’ll do you a sweet treat to round off an epic roast. Sunday best just got better!
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.